If You Prepare Now... For The Storms
If you live in East Tennessee then you are familiar with our crazy weather. From one hour to the next, you never know what may come. Hail or Rain. Lightning or Winds. Like I said, we never know. However, according to weather.gov there are some things we can do.
1. Be on top of it. Know your weather and what is coming. Keep up today with the forecasts for your area. You can listen to the news or a weather radio.
2. Opt in for updates and notifications. You can do this with many apps on android or apple. Also, most cities have a text line that will send you notifications.
3. Make sure you have a plan that will allow you to communicate with everyone. Have a meeting spot. Make sure its free of things that can hurt you like windows.
4. Practice makes perfect. Run through it. Do the drills. Make sure everyone knows it!
5. Prepare for it. Get yourself some kits that have emergency supplies in it. You never know.
6. Call us @ SERVPRO to go ahead and make a plan for the aftermath.